Introducing the ultimate tactical advantage for airsoft enthusiasts – the Black Rook Stealth Blast 3D Printed CO2 Landmine! This innovative and meticulously crafted device will revolutionize your airsoft gameplay, adding an element of surprise and strategic brilliance to your missions. The CO2 landmine is designed to blend seamlessly into any outdoor environment, making it the perfect tool for ambushes and defensive setups. Crafted with precision using top-of-the-line 3D printing technology, this landmine boasts exceptional durability and reliability, ensuring it stands up to the rigors of intense airsoft battles.
Uses 1 12g CO2 in the centre chamber with water or powder (1/3-1/2 full) around the outside, screw the lid on and bury to hide it, and your ready to go!
- CO2, water and powder not included
Stealth Blast CO2 Landmine
- Unscrew the top lid off the landmine
- Fill the lower half of the landmine with water or powder up to the bottom of the arches (around 1/4 - 1/3 full). Overfilling will cause the pressure to be too high and may break the lid/blow apart the casing, underfilling may cause poor results
- Carefully insert a 12g co2 canister into the centre of the lower half
- Carefully screw on the top lid and pressure pad back onto the lower half, however don’t do the lid up tightly, otherwise the pressure from the landmine going off may cause it to be very hard to unscrew
- Conceal the landmine and wait for your enemies to stumble upon it!!